Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still Missing Journal Space

I know, I know JS is a thing of the past, but I still miss you guy’s. I have found some of you though other people’s blogs and so on, but many of the blogs I followed disappeared into the ether. Today I have been cruising through some blogs touching down and drinking in thoughts and ideas, running my fingers over the textures of your lives and it occurs to me that I miss you all. Those of you who stood on the virtual street corner and shouted your belief system to the heavens, the story tellers and wonders, and especially all who saw the funny side of life.

4 comments:

  1. I still miss elements of JS but lately, I've really come to like some of the new features of blogspot. I'm grateful that some of my JS community remains intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I really like your new look here! Nice and clean. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new look. It surprised me when the page opened. :)

    ReplyDelete