Saturday, January 10, 2015

Enter if you dare

I once told my cat her mind was a fuzzy quagmire of kitty thoughts and I believe my Mom might have said something like, “like owner, like cat.” I could however have a faulty memory. For a while now several of my friends have been encouraging me to start a blog after reading some of my random posts on Facebook. They are generally short and pithy. They are the result of what I have been thinking about that day or what has been cooking in the back of my mind that week. Whenever I have the urge to write something longer I resist it. Just encase you didn't know blogs are work. For example I have made an error in grammar by using encase instead of in case. I am sure I have made punctuation errors as well; spelling and grammar were never my strong suits. Lately several ideas that require longer entries than should be posted on Facebook have been cooking in the back of my mind. So I went looking to see if my old blog was still there. I have renamed it because it has become the receptacle of what lurks in the back of my mind. Here it is for all the world to see, welcome to my quagmire.

No comments:

Post a Comment