Thursday, January 29, 2015

Some Days Just Need an Eclair


It all started nearly two weeks ago; a Snickers came walking into my thoughts and settled down in the back of my mind. I concluded the only way to dislodge it was to eat it. I bought a snickers and I ate it slowly enjoying every bite. That was a week ago last Sunday and there is no food guilt on Sunday. Sometime later I don’t remember when toffee tickled my imagination. (I can imagine real good too) So I went to Fred’s and found sugar free toffee. Sugar free toffee? No! Sooo I bought peanut butter candies and I ate them. I shared a few (but not many) with mom and my brother, Gordon. So it went on, the desire for chocolate creeping into the middle of my thoughts and derailing them. I began to squelch them with coffee. (Coffee fixes everything.) I drowned them with water. (All the articles claim that works, but they lie!!!) Then on Saturday I fell and twisted everything. I was laid up and chocolate took a holiday. By Tuesday I was on my feet more or less and at Walmart doing my belated weekly shopping. So that made Tuesday Sunday there is no food guilt on sort of Sunday. And I had a green salad for lunch! So I bought Reese Peanut Butter Cups. It has just been getting worse, scared think of chocolate, Tired? Why not have chocolate? Making fish cakes? Ooooo look there’s Lava Cake! Just click on it, you know you want to…

1 comment:

  1. "Get thee behind me Satan"--and--"Lead me not into temptation". CC

    ReplyDelete