Friday, April 3, 2015

Witness Cones II: Waiting on God Together


I have been writing this blog post in my head all day, but whenever I start I get distracted by how awesome God is and then I just have to worship Him.  Since February third I have been praying for a family I have never met. Courtney and her baby, Eli, are the catalyst for this post. I have spent the last few days trying to think how to put into words the wonderful mystery of being part of God’s family. Over nine thousand people have prayed for this woman and her baby. Think about that; we have never met but we are bound into the family of Christ by his grace. We are not just wishing them well. We can ask the creator of the universe to help them. I just can’t get over that, nine thousand strangers waiting together on the God of the universe praying for His plan to come to fruition. Waiting with a family we do not know. And God, the creator of the universe- Answered.     

No comments:

Post a Comment